Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sweetest Boy of Mine ♥


Pictures of Desaru Trip w/ Baby & family.
Really enjoyed myself tt whole day, a great weekend spent w/ my family. Baby, just want to tell you, you are already part of my family :) ILU!

Golf day :D :D
The 1st time Bb taught me golf. Well, it was aching & a little tough learning how to grip & get the posture right but I enjoy golf tt day & I know I will love it more & more :) & I did not miss any ball. Whahahahas. I know I am smart!! :D :D Woohoo~~ But still, I want more golf session! Baby, lets do it. I need more practise. Haha!

Bowling day (:
Dad & Mom went Genting last weekend so left Baby, me & bro. Thanks to Bb for making my weekend a wonderful one. Bb brought didi for breakfast, dinner & bowling session. Woo~ Great!!! Bb, I can see you're trying your very best & I love you (:
I really enjoyed this weekend totally! :)

Dearest, I want to note down every little thing we do everday on the calender of mine till I'm super duper old :) You're already part of my life & everywhere I go & do, you're always the 1st one that I will think of. I need you badly & I'm never gonna let you go :) I want to see your face every morning I wake up & before I go to bed. I just want to be with you but not anyone else. You'll always be a part of me & I want to spend the rest of my life with you only.
I promise I will work hard for it & maintain our love at this state always.
I love you, always! ♥

No comments: