Saturday, May 29, 2010

Its not easy...Stressful... ):

Everytime tell me wont be back late but at last still so late..Not liking him to go out till so late at night but still dont want to control him too much...Am I not giving him enough freedom?? Am I controlling him too much?? Hais.. ): I dont like him to go out at night but still must happily say go ahead...I dont wish to control him or tie him too much but sometimes, the feeling really sucks...Letting go? How much can I let go? How much should I let go? If I let go, will things happen? Dating & marriage is really different...The fear is even more...So many cases makes me scare...I really scare of all these...What should I do?

Always want to talk him about this & other things but always cannot manage to speak out from my mouth!!!!!! Always thinking his work so busy, if tell him all these, wait he irritated then how? Wait he find me unreasonable then how? Courage, why can't I overcome it!!!! I hate it la.....I hate all these....Always crying in the middle of night...What can I do to overcome my stupid problem...Now pregnant, even more emotional...Mood even more unstable...Can he understand me?
Sad... ):

Anw my Dearest Hubby, Happy 1yr 1month...I love you super loads, I really do...Y

No comments: