Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am so super in love with him!! ♥



Well, 2nd month is over already for Baby & me (: Now is the beginning of 3rd month. I am happy ever since I'm with him, really happy :D I have never ever regret being with you. Times spent with you are really happy & sweet. I can only sense happiness & sweetness in this r/s :)
Without him, my life wouldn't be so beautiful at all. Thanks to my sweetest Baby of mine :)

I am really looking forward for the next stage & step of our life together. I really cannot afford to lose you. My feelings for you is now getting stronger & deeper each day pass.
Just want to tell you that I really treasure every moments spent with you & the time spent with you is always never enough. I want to spent more time with you.

After talking to my Mom ystd, I really felt uncomfortable. I am thinking of how to split my time & some other stuffs. It's easy saying but difficult in planning. I really want to spend more time with you Baby. The moment I cannot see you, I feel so super uneasy ): I feel so helpless now. How should I plan my time properly ):

What I promise him, I did not do it. I feel so guilty now. I'm sorry Baby.
Still the person I love most is you, always you!

Ok, it's time for bed. I need to sleep early.
Last, I LOVE YOU BABY!!

No comments: