Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thanks for being there Baby (:
I love you!

HAPPY SWEET 16th BIRTHDAY LITTLE BROTHER :D

Sweet 16th already! Please know how to think for yourself la. Only know how to go dating, must STUDY HARD! Jiayou Bro!! :D Jie will always be here for you though I am very busy now. After my studies, I will accompany you more often (: Good luck & do your best for your upcoming exams. I LOVE YOU LITTLE BRO :D :D

Work didn't went on smoothly. Have learnt several things during these past 2 weeks & I should now be able to see who should be treated right & who should not. They are selfish & only think of themselves but not others. I believe everywhere I go, there are sure Assholes & Suckers out there trying to harm people to benefit themselves! Wth~ Anyway, whatever had happened already happened. I will just do my best but it is really stressful & uncomfortable in such working environment. People whom I trusted so much is not as what I thought they would be. Things now has already changed & I will never trust them anymore :)

Baby, thanks for being there for me whenever I need you during these tough weeks for me :) I am glad & happy to have you by my side. I'm no longer looking forward for my work already. I'm only looking forward to see your smile everyday during lunch & after work asking me 'Sweetie, hows work & everything? Good?' I feel really good & an wei whenever I hear this from your mouth. I am sorry that I hide these things from you dear. I just don't want you to worry for me. Anyway, just want to tell you that I love you & will always be there for you too :) I hope everything will always be so smooth sailing & right because I am afraid. I love you for life dear! :)

It's time to meet up with my girlfriends already. Feel so guilty for not meeting them since then. Sorry girls. I will meet up with you all for a drink. Heart pain & guilty when I hear you saying that to me ): I am sorry girl.


I don't feel good. It's tough but I will learn how to overcome it.

No comments: