Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Finally back from short trip in Malaysia. Well, a happy trip in Genting of course. With my family & baby, really a great trip together & I will miss that. But on the way back, it didn't went on smoothly. But still, I guess it's a blessing in disguise? Met up with a massive accident with Baby on the way back. Car totally damaged, no medicine to save already but most lucky is both of us came out WITHOUT any srcatches. Miracle! Was really in shock & lost at that point of time. Really start scolding everyone there like some mad woman on the road. Hais.
Anyway, hope everything will be over very very soon. Baby's car gone case, procedures to carry out. Hais. Problem!
Urgent leave today to settle stuffs with him. Rush off lessons at night, tiring but I am glad to see him ok & I hope he is.

Baby, a message to you. Listen hard. I will always be there for you no matter what happens & you know I will. We went through Life & Death together. Nothing is much more important than you. I know you can be able to go through & overcome this. Take it as a test for us. I will be with you to go through all the problems ok. Jiayou dear~ & Thanks for protecting & taking care of me all the way through home & when I am sick last week.. You & my family are No.1 to me! No one is ever going to replace that!
I love you & I always will.

Serious damage of the front & back of our precious car ):

No comments: