Monday, August 31, 2009

♥ HAPPY SWEET 4th MONTH ANNIVERSARY DEAR!!~~

Well, excited about so many things! Taiwan trip, Dad's & Baby's new car! Wee~
I am super looking forward for my Taiwan trip with family & Baby!! ♥ November, faster come to me!! I love you so much!! Hahaha!! :D :D
Anyway, 4months pass already. As happy as ever with Baby. Love between us is getting stronger already.

Baby, thanks for everything. It's been really tough on you. I am touched that you're trying very hard to make me happy & xinfu! I love you alot, really! (: I will always stand by you no matter bad or good times! I promise! I won't let you be alone to bear all the burdens. There are many more months, years to come for us!! Hee~ I love you so so so so much Baby!! & I trust you that you'll be able to make me happy & smile all the way!!
Thanks for everything you'd done for me dear. I love you forever!!~~

No comments: