Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HAPPY 5TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY DEAR~

I love you always, Baby! The sweetest & loveliest boy of mine :)
I love Jason Tan & I want to be with him ONLY!!~


I had finally made up my mind & I have own points in making this decision. Well, things will be better (:
Felt really kind of relief, no longer so depressed about this issue anymore...It has been giving me sleepless night every Sunday & weekdays...Hais...Panda eyes!!! :( :(

Finally, I had told Baby everything that I want to tell him & I feel so much better...Seeing him trying to understand me, putting in so much effort on me...I really feel very touched...
Hmmm, thanks dear~ I appreciate on what you've done for me...What you've said to me, I will bear those words in mind..Having you in my life is really a blessing for me despite those arguments we had...& I don't mind to suffer with you, really!! As I've said, be it bad times or good times, I am always here!!! (: This is all what we've to go through so our love can last till the end (: As long as I don't lose you, everything means nothing to me already because you're the most important person in my life now...I can afford to lose anything but I cannot afford to lose you.. Not forgetting my family too~
Being together with you these few months, there are more happiness than unhappiness...I want you to be my last & only one...That is what I want to say to you...

And, I am looking forward in spending the rest of my life with you... Let our love carry on (: I love you Baby!

No comments: