Tuesday, October 06, 2009

HAPPY SWEET BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BOY ♥ ~~
Well, hope you have enjoyed your bdae this yr Baby!! I really enjoyed myself with you. Feeling very comfortable whenever I am with you. All the best to you for your future!! Jiayou~~ I trust you!! You sure can do it!! Also, hope you loved the present I gave you! hee~ I love you dear!!~~


Anyway, tender my resignation letter alr...Finally everything come to an end~ Baby, thanks for listening to me! Anyway, many things happened & I am really glad Baby had stayed through with me all the way..Giving me all his support & courage to face & fight for myself..Without him, I dont think I will do that..

Baby, thanks for everything...!! Really....Without you, I dont think I am able to make it...You really gave me everything that I need throughout this whole thing...really very touched & happy!! I love you really very much! Super loads!!
Anw, take good care while you are in KL.. I will miss you very badly till Friday!!! :D :D

I love you Baby!!!~~ MUACK!! :D

Meeting with girlfriends & brothers tomorrow...hahha...Chit chatting time... :D :D

No comments: