Sunday, October 11, 2009

Great weekend spent with Baby ♥ Its Love, I'm loved!! ~~

Baby is finally back from KL :D :D I miss him super duper much la!!~ Meet Siao Siao & Kim @ Douby after work. As usual, went Alps cafe for dinner & k-ing :) Chit chat & Baby came to pick me up..So happy to see him... :) Went Whampoa for his hokkien mee & back to his home for a nap..

As usual, class on Saurday..Cousin came to pick me up & meet Baby after class..Went to his house to rot awhile & went Queensway for my favourite 锅贴..Super delicious! After which went Ikea & Giant for our car wash equipment..Back to my home after which... :D

Great long rotting Sunday spent with Baby...Went Cafe Cartel for breakfast :) After which, went back Baby's house, changed and Car Washing time :D Help Baby to wash the car & back home to eat & nap! Hee! Great weekend spent with him..


Happy to hear from Baby about his plan for our future..Baby, you are the only one that make me think of our own house, our big day, our family & our kids! :) I love you very very much dear!!~~

No comments: