Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby is out of town ):

Baby is leaving for KL for business trip tomorrow morning ): I will miss him~ Faster come back!!
Well, dinner with Baby's family.. A happy dinner with them today, felt being part of them (: I love them & Baby!!

Been tog with Baby for coming 1/2 a year already (: Looking forward for more months & years to come.. Lets build up our small little house very soon. Hee~
Baby, I will always remember what you'd said to me the other day! I will always be there for you~ MUACK!!!! :D :D
I LOVE YOU BABY!!!! ♥

And exam is coming & it falls on the Sunday! Totally spoil my weekend mood! :/ Hope my studies faster end!! February faster come!! (: Have to study while Baby's is out of town so I have more time for him on Friday :)

2 Things to count down:

1) Taiwan Trip: Another 23 more days, Yippee!!~~ I'm so looking forward to this trip! First overseas aeroplane trip with him!!~
2) My last day in ofc: Another 11 more days (exl sat & sun). I will definitely miss lunching with Baby & miss see-ing Baby in office ):


Negative thoughts will lead to negative things to happen... I will try my best to put all those negative stuffs out of my head...

No comments: