Monday, November 30, 2009

HAPPY 7th MONTH BABY!!
Our love will always stay strong & happy. You're all I ever wanted in my life.
You're and will be my future. I love you always!!!!


Back from Taiwan trip for more than a week alr (:

Was waiting for Taiwan trip to come the last few weeks and now I'm back from Taiwan!! & I miss Taiwan, all our lovely memories there!!! :D :D :D

Anyway, things wasn't as smooth as it goes last few days. But I'm glad & happy that we managed to sort things out properly. Not going to mention what actually happened but still, I'm guilty for all the things that happened. Heart really ache so much at the period of time but now it's already healing and I hope you're healing too (:

Still, wanting to tell you I really love you lots Baby!!! I will keep all my promises made to you and you too :) I know I'm very important to you because you're equally important to me. We know we can't afford to lose each other and we won't make all these happen to us. Everything is worth it for you. I'm not going to say so much here because I want to tell you in person. Hee (: I love you Baby, always & forever!!



Our love are still staying strong (:

No comments: