Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baby is out of town!!! ): ):
I always can't bear to see him leave :(
& next month is the longest period of time he'll be out of town :(

Anw, I love this pic loads & Baby love this too~


Baby, I miss you super super duper duper much!!! Faster come back la you!!~ Ppl waiting for you here liaos you know!! Hee :D :D
Tomorrow gg airport to pick Baby up!!!~ Wee!! Super happy! Can't wait for tomorrow to come!! :D

Year 2009 is finally going to end and here comes 2010!!~ Really hope everything will be better!! This year really sucks to the core!! Everything has not been going smoothly for me, really pissed me off! But still w/ Baby around, things has always been better~

I want/wish/pray/hope 2010 & the remaining years to be better for me & Baby too!! Unlike this year for me. Hais ):

Christmas is cominggg!! First Christmas spent with him <3
I love you Baby, always!!!~ MUACK!!! :D

No comments: