Thursday, December 17, 2009

I think no one is reading my blog anymore cause they thought its dead already :) So I'll just say my things here...


Baby is back & this cheer me up today (: See his cute little face with his bright smile, always make me smile (: My sunshine :D :D

So many things happened this year & some things, no one knows about it. I used to say everything out to my loved ones but now, I chose to keep everything to myself. All I do is only cry & cry & cry!!!!!! Cause it always make me feel better but this always never solve the problem. & it really pissed me off, but what can I do? What should I do? What is it that is missing? Courage??? Bb used to tell me to have more courage, I want to but what's stopping me? Sometimes, I really envy ladies with courage, able to fight for themselves but me? Not at all.....Only know how to hide from problems, depend on people....


Now, family also got problem. Making me feel so stupid & useless! Stupid, really stupid!! Is not that I'm not understanding or I don't know what happen. I know everything. You all say I everytime say 'I know, I know' but actually I don't know anything. Perhaps, maybe I am?? I don't even know what am I thinking. I just felt so helpless. Nowadays not having a good sleep, dreaming all the stupid damn bad things! Year 2009, really a torture to me. Cry more than having a good laugh ): Problems will never stop coming & happiness will only come in a period of time. WTF!! No wonder so many people are having so many sickness....!! Can everything be better??


Baby, I'm sorry about just now. I really didn't hear you saying that, maybe I'm not concentrating at all. I should have think of you too!!! Too many things in my head, really very tired. Just want to seek some of your understanding, just want you to be there for me can already. It hurt just now, but nvm. It's all over. I still love you!!~ (: I also want things to go well, trying my best to think of solutions but...Nvm... Seeyou soon le. I love you!


Well, interview tomorrow, wish me luck cause no one wish me any luck yet till now~ ):




Her christmas wish:-
1. Wishing that Year 2010 & following years will be better for her & her loved ones.
2. Wishing that everything will goes smoothly in r/s, family & work.
3. Wishing to be able to study further if I can.
4. To have more & more courage from now on & in the following years.
5. Lastly, World Peace :D

No comments: