Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy 8th month Baby!!
I love you super deep deep!!~



Time passes really fast! From the day I first met Baby till now, its already more than 8 months! Still remember how I first met Baby, the first hug that I gave him. The everyday Msn conversations after work or weekends. The cheesecake & KTV session. The video call. The outings, dinner & movies. The heart-to-heart talk before we are together, getting to know one another better!! Everything with him!! Can never forget these sweet memories with you dear! Sweet & memorable :D Baby, thanks for everything that you've done for me these past few months. You always never fail to make me smile & happy. Getting to know you is really the happiest thing in my life. The moment you step into my life, I know you're the one that will keep me going, pulling me up when I fall & finish my whole life story together with me. Knowing that you love me so much, I'm really happy & satisfied! Although sometimes I may not speak very nicely to you but still, I don't mean anything. You're always giving in to me no matter how. All the quarrels & arguments we had, although sad but we get to even understand each other and also to be more open to one another. Not forgetting all the happy & sweet memories we had together!!~ No matter what, I love you super loads (: You are & will always be the most important person in my life. Its you that I matters!! Our story will never end~

Year 2009 is getting out of my way soon!! & Year 2010 is coming already! Quite excited for the brand new year! Because it'll be a brand new start for me. Going to work hard after I get a job, save money & put full attention on my Baby & family! They are always the most important people in my life!
First christmas spent with Baby, First countdown for 2010 with Baby~ Woo!!~ Happy :D :D

Baby, I love you!!!~

No comments: