Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy 9th month Baby!!
But you're outstation so no way to celebrate also...
Just want to let you know I Love You!!~

& Back to post again....

Well well well, Baby is outstation again...This time 2 weeks...What if is going to be 2 months? Omg...Really hate Baby to be outstation... It sucks!!! ): ): ):

This week is really difficult to pass..Everyday waiting for him to be online, always late night...Hais...So many thoughts in my mind...When bf is going to be outstation often, in order to maintain the r/s well, the most impt thing is trust for one another...Its easy to say but difficult to do...Action always speak louder than words...Hmmm....
I will trust him & Baby, you must give me your trust ok? Waiting for you to be back..
I love you...

Good news this year, solid 2010..Not going to mention anything now but I'm looking forward to it... (:
17 Apr, the day I'm looking forward to...The once in a lifetime day for me to be princess & the story is really going to begin, living happily ever after (: (:

Mood swings are really terrible...Wait sad, wait happy, wait attitude...Can I stop all those mood swings??? ):

No comments: