Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY TIGER NEW YEAR & HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!
Well well, a new year to begin with!! Quite looking forward to it actually..I hope this year will be a good year for everyone!! Lets heng heng all the way!!~ HUAT AHHH HUAT AHH HUAT AHH!!!!

This year Valentine's day & CNY happens to be the same day!! Is it a good thing? Hmmm....Might not be I guess!!~ My first V.day but Baby not here with me ): He went JB to visit his relatives...Nvm, everyday will be V.day...Have to say this to myself so I will feel better...LOL!!~
Anw, though this year dont really have the ambience of CNY but still I enjoy the gathering with my relatives..The feeling is really great, the laughters and our chit chat topics!! Wee~~ Hope the CNY gathering wont stop...

Don't know how I feel right now, don't feel very good also...This year I will offend ppl cause of my attitude..Really have serious attitude problem..Have to think before I act...Hope this will go away quickly... (:


Things are already different...It will never be like the same before...

No comments: